Aireville Park, and its facilities are owned and managed by Craven District Council.
Aireville Park dates back to the 1830’s when it was created by Henry Allcock part of the Aireville Estate. Upon his death the Dewhurst family purchased the estate and Aireville Hall. In 1945, the 171 acre estate passed into the hands of the council for a grand sum of £15,000 and it was at this time that sporting facilities were included.
Friends of Aireville Park are working with Craven District Council to improve the park’s facilities.
The park boasts:
- A fabulous new playground
- 14 hole Pitch and Putt course
- Wheelpark for BMX, skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
- Pump track for bicycles
- Multi Use Games Area, offering football, tennis, netball and basketball
- A tree top adventure course, Raven Adventure
Issues regarding maintenance of facilities should be emailed to Craven District Council firstname.lastname@example.org
Aireville Park is also the home of the Skipton Triathlon the largest pool based triathlon in Yorkshire and Humberside.
Aireville Park hosts the weekly parkrun, every Saturday morning at 9am.